The Corporation of the Municipality of Temagami is receiving applications from residents who are willing to serve on the Ad Hoc Committee for the Lake Temagami Waste-Transfer Station. The Municipality is seeking:
- Two (2) Permanent Residents of Lake Temagami
- Two (2) Seasonal Residents of Lake Temagami
- Two (2) Members of the Temagami First Nation
- One (1) Lake Temagami Contractor
- One (1) Lake Temagami Youth Camp Operator
- Two (2) Members of Council
- Public Works Superintendent
- By-Law Enforcement Officer
- Municipal Administrator
- Support Staff
These are voluntary positions. For more details, please contact the Municipal Clerk at 705-569-3421, ext. 211.
Each interested respondent must submit a request, including a brief description of qualifications and noting what member status they fall into (as described above), no later than 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, November 1, 2023.
Further information can be found at: Ad Hoc Committee Volunteers – Lake Temagami Waste-Transfer Station
Volunteers are also required for a second Ad Hoc Committee. Details can be found at: Ad Hoc Committee Volunteers – Mine Landing Parking Stall Administration