In the summer of 2023, the TLA Headquarters Building will be open from Thursday, June 29th to Thursday, August 31st – as follows:
- Tuesdays: noon to 4:00 p.m.
- Thursdays: noon to 4:00 p.m.
- Saturdays: noon to 4:00 p.m.
A number of other amenities will also be offered:
- daily, VHF, marine-radio announcements on Channel 68 during July and August (N.B., Messages can also be relayed between VHF radios on the Lake and cell phones / landlines.)
- incoming and outgoing mail for TLA members on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Wi-Fi access inside the HQ, or outside the front door – even when the building is closed (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the password)
- copies of the Temagami Times (Summer 2023)
- 2021 Lake Temagami shoal maps ($30.00/map for members)
- TLA 75th-anniversary (2006), decorative wall maps of Lake Temagami ($25.00/map for members)
- TLA: The Life and Times of a Cottage Community history books ($30.00/book for members)
- Temagami Cooks cookbooks ($20.00/book for members)
- Lake Temagami placemats, TLA licence-plate frames, and TLA window decals
- lending library, household-battery disposal program, and outdoor privy
It’s best to phone ahead (705-237-8927) – to ensure that the HQ staff will be on site when you arrive.
If you have any questions, please contact Linda Bangay, TLA Administrative Coordinator, at email@example.com.